Friday, January 24, 2014

REVIEW: Celeteque's Acne Solution Product Line is effective!


2013 was a whirlwind.

What a creative way of starting a blog entry. But I guess I just couldn't find a more suiting word for last year's (mis)adventures. I wasn't really proud of all the things I did last year, but there were things that I can really be happy about.

But I wouldn't talk about those things here. 

I am now writing here to talk about how Celeteque's Acne Solutions product line helped me keep my pimples at bay. 

If there is one thing I am glad that I did before 2013 ended, it was to buy all of Celeteque's Acne Solution products out of impulse. I was a Pond's girl back when I was still a student, and I pride myself with brand loyalty. If I like your creams, I'd probably like your toners, face scrubs and moisturizers as well. Before switching to Celeteque, I had been using the Pond's White Beauty line. The products were okay. It kept my face light and supple, it almost made me believe that it will truly give me a pinkish white glow. But--and here is the but. With Pond's, I have to always battle a monthly army of pimples and whiteheads, especially when I have my period. When this happens, I will switch to Pond's Oil Control facial wash. On my fourth year at the university, I completely stopped using any facial creams or products (READ: laziness and lack of money). The result is what my skin has become of now. 

When I landed a job, I tried using Pond's again. But sadly, it won't work for me anymore. My whiteheads won't go away and my pimples just turned bigger and uglier. I dropped it again entirely. I haven't used any product until the day I bought Celeteque.


I was having second thoughts about it at first, since I'm still heartbroken by the fact that Pond's, the ever-so-cheap but effective Pond's would not work on me no more. On my second week, there's still no progress on my skin. I still have the pimple marks from last month's period rage and the white heads on my nose were still very visible. (I am now cursing myself for not documenting this with pictures. I didn't know that I will write about it.)


It was after my January period that I realized what the Celeteque products have really been doing to my skin. I was so focused on getting rid of my pimple marks, I haven't notice that I don't have any new pimples at all! YES. No more breakouts for me, even during my menstrual period. You read that line correctly. No pimples on red days. How amazing these products are!

And that is when I truly understood the magic behind Celeteque's Acne Solutions line. 

It will not erase dark pigmentation or pimple marks on your skin, BUT it will surely prevent new pimples or acne from forming. I will write a review about each of the Celeteque products that I have been using for the past two months. I am excited to share these with you.

And since Celeteque is a bit pricy than others, I hope this review will help you decide if you will try the products or not. According to other online sources, Celeteque is one of the trusted drugstore products on the market. If you are still undecided, you can read other blogger reviews. :)

Anyway, that's it for tonight!

Thanks for reading!


* * *


Disclaimer: I cannot be sure that Celeteque's Acne Solutions will help everyone with their acne problems. Since each person has a different skin type, a product's effectivity is not guaranteed even if it worked wonderfully for others. I have read a few user reviews which stated that Celeteque products made their acnes worse than before, but I also read some that said it has worked for them, as it worked for me. Well, all I wrote in this entry are the truth of what really happened to my skin after using Celeteque's Acne Solutions for almost two months. And the results were positive.

Celeteque is effective for me! 

2 comments:

  1. What a blog post!! Very informative and also winder easy to understand. Looking for more such comments!!
    acneultimate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good blog keep sharing like this useful information thanks for sharing.
    Effective Acne Face Wash


    ReplyDelete